Site Contributions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aichmophobia Forum Index -> Memory Cloud & Entity 9:00pm EST Tuesday
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nerissa

re: TUESDAY 9:00PM EST MC & ENTITY PLEASE ANSWER THIS POST

AICHMOPHOBIA & COBRA ELITE

MEMORY CLOUD & ENTITY RAIDERS TIER 4 RAID ZONE

TUESDAY 9:00PM EST

Aichmophobia & Cobra Elite prides our self on training new Warrior for battle. We will be working together as a team to defeat The Memory Cloud Mini Bosses and The Entity on Tuesday 9:00pm EST.

To help identify what toons you want to play in this Tier 4 level - Could you please post a reply to this Sub Forum Post and I will update this page and delete your post to confirm it has been updated.

Why do this ............ So we can organise the Raid Assets to help cut down the waiting time. Get in more Boss kills with less stress and more fun.

SO......... if this Raid level and time suits you please post a reply and let me know your Teamspeak/Ventrillo/Or Real Name.

I also need to know what toon you will be looting the "BOX" with. What toons you have that can do certain jobs.

My Example - My TS3/Vent name is "Nerissa" my Main Toon is "Nerissa" level 80 POM which is Full T4, Full AA, I also have an Acquiring experience TOS - "Nerizza" - that I keep unlocked - I have a full T4 NECRO - "Zemlya" that is experience on the Bombardment platforms. I have numerous toons that need T4 Gear and will see what ever spot is available. HOX - "Narizsa" - is my prefered at the moment - I may change my mind.

Don't worry if you don't know what type of spec you need or the job you need to do - That is what we are here for - to help train you. 

Don't worry if you change your mind or your Tier 4 Raid "Toon" gets geared out - No Problems - just post a reply to this post telling us what is what.

PLEASE PLEASE - TAKE THE TIME TO REPLY TO THIS POST  - SO WE CAN BETTER ORGANIZE RAIDS.

TO SAVE DRAMA - COBRA ELITE WILL BE BRINGING 12 PEOPLE & AICHMOPHOBIA WILL BE BRINGING 12 PEOPLE.

IF EITHER GUILD CANNOT FILL THEIR ALLOTTED NUMBERS WE WILL FILL FROM EITHER GUILD FIRST BEFORE GOING TO GLOBAL. 

EACH GUILD WILL WORK TOGETHER TO BALANCE THE CLASSES NEEDED - DO NOT QQ IF YOU DO NOT GET IN ONE WEEK.  BE PATIENT AND WAIT YOUR TURN.

PLEASE BRING TOONS THAT HAVE AA'S, GEAR FOR THE ENTITY FIGHT & BE PREPARED WITH FOOD, POTIONS AND A GREAT ATTITUDE. SUB PAR TOONS ARE WELCOME FOR THE MEMORY CLOUD MINI BOSSES.

PLEASE IF YOUR TOONS ARE SUB PAR - PLEASE SPEND SOME TIME PLAYING THEM, KNOW YOUR CLASS AND GETTING THEM SOME GEAR - COMING TO RAID WITH BLUE GEAR IS NOT IDEAL BUT EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE - BEING A CARRY EACH WEEK IS NOT SO MUCH FUN FOR THE OTHER RAIDERS.

WE WILL TRY TO BE AS FAIR AS POSSIBLE - REMEMBER NO DRAMA.

Welcome to 101 Class in Aussie Slang.
Pass the dead horse = Tomato Sauce
Better than a poke in the eye with a burnt stick = Be thankful for what you've got
Sticks out like dog's balls. = Doesn't fit in, out of place.
Fair suck of the sav! = sav=saveloy=Frankerfurt. Fair go! Give me a break!
He's having a Barry Crocker. (or Joe Crocker) = a Shocker A bad time
It's not worth a brass razoo. = Not even worth a penny
zeca/spiritdragon
Casual Raider

count me  in nerissa.

time  works  out  great  for me and I  have  3 toons  all able to run this  raid and available  .

1...zeca (demo) is my  main and will  be  my  loot  master for  now hehehehe

2...candybear (shammy) has  done 2  runs and  is my  second choice.

3....keca*ranger* is  gear enough  to  run this  also (she  is now in  guild member) would  be  happy to bring her  when   ever needed

zeca

Last edited by zeca/spiritdragon on Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:05:14; edited 1 time in total

TS Name is Mira my main is Lepadme Priest of Mitra, She is mostly Khitai has T3 belt T3

Also have a demo Stormmylas that is mostly khitai.

Last edited by ~Mira~ on Tue Nov 18, 2014 17:29:48; edited 1 time in total

I am willing to commit to this raid with my ranger Evandaron. He is full T3, a couple T4 pieces and have multiple full epic khitai sets (dps, protection) as well as various epic accessories. I have all the AA abilities and all of the major damage AA boosts.

Hi, my name is gagher and i am powerful, and i will be committing to this raid. I will be bringing the full magnificance that is me. I will be getting all the loot so prepare yourselves mentally for a let down. Looting is my business and business is good. My ts name is Big Daddy Gagher as i'm sure most of you know allready and most probably have me muted. My new computer will be delivered this week and i will be taking a weaker players Demo spot, i'm guessing either Okzan or Snokones. Nothing personal but its whats good for the guild, because, once again, im fn powerful. Dont fret, if i allready have all the good loot, i will be taking donations of gold for my favorite charity (me) to pass. So if you need something dont hesitate to pm me with a reasonable offer.

I am looking forward to this new raid. I will see you all soon

dirtysneaker
Jade Citadel Raider

dirtysneaker....necromancer

John_Russell
Jade Citadel Raider

Mine are assorted classes, chiefly "sub par" t1-t2 alts.

Many with advanced AA skills. ...but most, sorely lacking epic Khitai pieces [or even rudimentary Khitai- "blues"]).

I can commit my assassin, Llorio, to this raid--for she owns some t3- (plus a few ill-considereded Khitai-) pieces. Beyond that, I have five (5!) damaging reaver barbs (4 that i don't particularly care to see geared up), but only two ranged alts: demo and necro ("Phandaal" and "Amberlin"), who're equipped with *Lemurian firesticks* plus some blue culture pieces. Obviously, these last two are slated for extra world boss time, in pursuit of purple epics. For what that's worth.

Regards,

~Johnrussell

Atreus78
Casual Raider

TS3 - Yuyhing

Herald of Xotli - Khitai epics

Can also bring if needed:

Bear Shaman - Khitai epics

Dark Templar - Khitai epics both armor and protection

pablo1367
Jade Citadel Raider

re: raid tuesdays

niamb demo. missing hands, boots, belt, dagger, tali, necklace all that im missing t4 

nightfalcon all small parts and tali missing.  

ashreen hox hands, ring, boots, shoulders, belt, missing from t4 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aichmophobia Forum Index -> Memory Cloud & Entity 9:00pm EST Tuesday All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: